Kitbuilding – Kitbashing – Sculpting – Painting

Hello there! Welcome to my little blog. I won't post every day at this place - but while posting and sharing my hobbies in various forums I was asked for a place where I show all of my work and not just specific pieces. You will find WIPs of actual projects and pieces that are already finished.

So here wo go.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Superman Statue - Alex Ross Style - UPDATE




After a year of trouble ...
... I am back.

I just tease a small update. Little paintjob issues are left to do - I hope to finish my piece at weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Man,your work is awesome. I hope I'm not offending you or anything, but do you sell any of these? Do you take "requests"?
    Keep up with the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Depends on the requests, I think. :D

    ReplyDelete