1/6 Wolverine Horizon Kit Modification

Hello there - here is an older kit again.
I got an old Wolverine 1/6 model Kit on the bay.
some may know it:



Well, I began building it up. I made some modifications with the suit and he gets a complete new Headsculpt. I wanted to unmask him. :-) The new head is roughly inspired by Hugh Jackman.
Head, Belt, leather-like tiger stripe applications, leather texture on boots, folds in the suit, new movie-shaped claws - and I decided to make him stomping on his demaged mask. Like it. :-)

Wolverine 1/6 Statue by SiMo Sol based on an Horizon Kit

Wolverine 1/6 Statue by SiMo Sol based on an Horizon Kit



































Here are a few WIP-shot, too:
Wolverine 1/6 Statue by SiMo Sol based on an Horizon Kit







Comments

  1. Hi Simo Sol U r a great artist im starting nd hope one day i can be half of what you are sculpting today i want to ask you since you work with aves how do you use The Apoxie compared to the fix it, thank you sir my name by the way is Alejandro, Art Apprentice and Psychology student, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - have a look at this:
    http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=75327

    best - SiMo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, could you modify mi kit? Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing and actually one of the best Wolverine sculpts I have ever seen! I am extremely interested in obtaining one, preferably as a kit. Is there any chance that you might have one to sell??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, are you selling these? I would like to buy one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guarding The Safety Of Eternia - The He-Man Cardback Motive

Oil Painting: "Guarding the Safety of Eternia" - The Classic He-Man Figure Packaging Cardback Graphic