My 1/6th scale Bruce Willis / John McClane Statue from Die Hard I

After watching "Die Hard" again - like every year at christmas time - I decided to do a complete make-over of the classic 5th Sense Die Hard Model Kit. Here is a pic from the CH (NOT MINE):
Now - here is the John McClane statue from "Die Hard I" I did last year.
Most of it made of Apoxie Sculpt – all in all in 1/6th scale. Enjoy!


1/6th scale Bruce Willis / John McClane Statue from Die Hard

1/6th scale Bruce Willis / John McClane Statue from Die Hard

1/6th scale Bruce Willis / John McClane Statue from Die Hard

1/6th scale Bruce Willis / John McClane Statue from Die Hard
WIP Shots while sculpting:


Comments

  1. Great work on the statue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! Do you ever sell your models?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you - it all depends on a serious offer, of course. But honestly I don't think I would do so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing. Would you consider casting just the walkie talkie? I am a 1/6 scale figure collector and would love to have an accurate Kenwood Radio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I'd have to break it off for that. I won't do so. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you ever decide to sell this piece please let me know. Thanks, Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, contacting anonymous people sounds like fun. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put my name donr want to post email for everyone to have. Suggestion? really would like to buy this. Thanks again, Rich.

      Delete
    2. U could like 'SiMo Sol's Atelier' on facebook... ;)

      Delete
  9. Dude bad ass... What the hell was the other model??? Lol looked like clint eastwood from gran torino wearing john mcclane's clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been searching for years and years for a detailed die hard statue. This is the best I have ever seen.
    Would have no hesitation to buy if they were made for sale.
    Incredible work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, do you still have this figure? If so, how much would you like for it?

      Delete
    2. I do.
      You may contact me on facebook for details.

      Delete
  12. Wow, beautiful work and amazing details !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guarding The Safety Of Eternia - The He-Man Cardback Motive

Oil Painting: "Guarding the Safety of Eternia" - The Classic He-Man Figure Packaging Cardback Graphic